Chest Diseases departments of Maxworld Hospitals Group provide examination, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up services for pulmonary diseases. In addition to the advanced diagnosis and treatment methods implemented by the unit, the Chest Diseases unit also benefits from the latest advances in medical technology.
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT SERVICES:
Chest Diseases departments of Maxworld Hospitals Group utilize a dedicated advanced respiratory function laboratory. This laboratory allows conducting flow-volume curve, static lung volumes, diffusion capacity, and bronchoprovocation tests, allergy skin tests and bronchoscopy using bronchoscopes. It is also possible to implement non-invasive mechanical ventilation for inpatients of the intensive care units, or services. Through close monitoring of relevant technological developments, radiological imaging facilities are used in an extremely efficient manner.
The diagnosis and treatment services offered by the unit include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic pulmonary diseases
- Respiratory function tests conducted by the respiratory function laboratory
- Diagnosis and treatment of bronchial tumors
- Respiratory physiotherapy
- Pulmonary embolism